Multi-State CCW Course – Carry in more than 35 states! – 05/03/20
Course will be held at 9:30am – 4pm
SMITHTOWN VOA GUN CLUB (INDOOR RANGE)
51 Juniper Ave, Smithtown, NY 11787-344
Directions from the West
Take Long Island Expressway to the Northern Parkway E exit, EXIT 42, toward Hauppague.
Merge onto Northern State Pkwy E.
Northern State Pkwy E becomes NY-454/NY-347/Veterans Hwy.
Turn left onto Old Willets Path.
Turn right onto W Jericho Turnpike/NY-25. Continue to follow NY-25.
Turn right onto Brooksite Dr.
Take the 1st left onto Edgewater Ave.
Take the 1st right onto Juniper Ave.
End at 51 Juniper ave.
Directions from the East
Take Long Island Expresway to EXIT 57 toward NY-454/Patchogue/Commack.
Take the 2nd right onto Veterans Hwy/NY-454.
Turn right onto Smithtown Byp/NY-347.
Turn left onto Brooksite Dr.
Turn right onto Sweetbriar Dr.
Take the 1st left onto Juniper Ave.
End at 51 Juniper Ave.
***ENTER SIDE DOOR ON RIGHT SIDE OF BUILDING***
Prices for classes are as stated:
Multi State CCW Course – $150
*$50 Deposit to RFI accepted online. Balance is paid in person on day of class, CASH only.
Deposit is non refundable, may be transferred to another class with 14 days notice, inside of that you must attend or have somebody take your spot.
All course information can be found here.
Instructor: Matthew Mallory
States that MAY accept these licenses:Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
States that MAY not accept these licenses: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, New York City, District of Columbia (You may be able to apply for a permit individually to these states, however each has their own requirements and chances of being denied.)
- Application packets from the states of UT and FL to include fingerprint cards
- Addressed envelopes for each state (just add postage to each)
- The UT course taught by a UT certified instructor
- UT application stamped and signed by UT certified instructor
- Fingerprints rolled by a law enforcement officer for UT and FL
- The taking and printing of two passport size photos for UT and FL
- A copy of your government photo ID for UT
- A copy of your range time competency (Hunter Ed Card, DD-214, USCCA or NRA Pistol Course, etc) if not see below for a list of courses we offer to obtain that.
- Help with questions during and after the course
What’s NOT included:
- Postage for the envelopes (2+ stamps each)
- The $62 fee paid to Utah (then only $15 every five years)
- The $97 fee paid to Florida (then only $87 every seven years)
- Firearms (range-time) competency for Florida. To fulfill this requirement we offer the Defensive Shooting: I, Defensive Shooting: II or the NRA Basic Pistol Course. Newer shooters or those that don’t have any formal training should consider one of these formal courses.
**No seats will be held without deposit, be prepared to pay deposit at time of registration.
Any registration not accompanied by a deposit will unfortunately be disregarded.
Courses only open to U.S. Citizens or Non-U.S. citizens who are: (1) lawful permanent residents (e.g., green card holders), (2) refugees, or (3) individuals who have been granted asylum.
Visa holders (Work, Travel, Ect.) are not eligible for any courses involving firearms.