Private lessons give a shooter one on one attention to achieve there shooting goals within any discipline. These lessons are great as stand alone training and work especially well when combined with a full class. A private lesson is great for a new shooter who would like to build a little background before jumping into a full length class.
Private Lessons Cover:
- Firearm safety
- Firearms parts and their function
- Proper form and execution of a shot
- Marksmanship improvement through coached shooting
- Shooters are encouraged to bring their own firearm and ammo, but one will be provided with ammunition if needed.
- Personal eye and ear protection (but it will always be made available if needed)
Your first lesson will contain a detailed run down of safety, parts and terminology of the firearm you’re using and an hour of coached shooting, spanning a total time of 2 hours.
Each session costs $180.
As usual it includes everything needed to shoot such as. A loaner firearm, ammo, targets, range fees, hearing protection and eye protection, a $55 value.
Bring a friend for your lesson and receive $10 off EACH!!
Bring the entire family or a group and receive special rates email email@example.com for more details.
Multi shooter packages include all the same materials and training as one on one lessons.
*Must be 12 or older to participate in live fire courses.
*Must have a valid NYS Pistol Permit to participate in Handgun Training.
These courses are Renaissance Firearms Instruction EXCLUSIVE courses!
It is non-NRA Approved nor approved by any other company.